Benefits of a Hosted/VoIP PBX Phone Service System
Traditional premise-based system costs more while delivering less than hosted phone systems. Hosted phone systems will always be more cost effective than premise based PBX, without sacrificing on quality or features.
We take reliability very seriously. We don’t tolerate single points of failure in our network or in our upstream connections.
There is no limit to the number of phones, or the number of office locations you add to our Hosted VoIP phone System. We are prepared so that you can grow, without any hassles.
Cloud based services means that your PBX service is being hosted with the experts, where it belongs. If you have a question or a trouble, we are always a phone call or an email away. You will never have to wait while we drive out there to make a change to your phone system.
IPNetVoice VoIP phone systems have all of the features of a large enterprise phone system and we are constantly adding more! Features like Call Queue Statistics, Call Recording and Real Time Operator Panel can help your business address your customer’s needs more efficiently.
Use your web browser to access everything important, from your call history to your voicemails and call recordings. Do it from the office, from home, or from the road with your smart phone. We made the interface simple so you don’t have to waste any time reading guides to use it.
Save on Wiring
With VoIP phone service you can use the same wiring for your computer internet and your office phone. This means less labor running wires around your office and more efficient use of your IT infrastructure. VoIP phones also enables you to move a phone from one desk to another without any wiring modifications at all.
There are 5 key reasons why a hosted VoIP phone system is so much more economical than a traditional PBX system.
- The hardware cost associated with the BOX-IN-THE-CLOSET just disappears.
- The repair and upgrade service trips to the BOX-IN-THE-CLOSET just disappear.
- The interest/finance charge on the BOX-IN-THE-CLOSET just disappears.
- It is easier to administer, maintain, and upgrade phone system configuration software on a cluster of servers in our data center than on scads of BOXES-IN-THE-CLOSETS of all different ages and software types and versions and geographic locations.
- New features are added all the time, so you won’t ever have to throw out your system for a new one, at great expense.
IPNetVoice provides utmost reliability for its phone customers by establishing redundancy at virtually every step of the call path.
- A multi-channel T1 pipe to your business can be backed up with failover to cable service.
- A traditional PBX BOX-IN-THE-CLOSET has no standby processors. No BOX – NO single point of failure.
- All nodes or switches in the voice path at IPNetVoice have automatic failover to hot standby mirror components.
- IPNetVoice has multiple internet upstream providers to avoid internet outages to our customers.
- IPNetVoice has a reserve stock of spare routers and switches that support repairs on your Vermont premises any time of the day or night.
- Phones (extensions) can be added at any time in any quantity
- New Business Locations can be added at any time
- No concerns about running out of space on a card/shelf/enclosure
- No limit on the number of calls using the Auto Attendant system or Voice Mail
- Handle large call volumes efficiently with Call Queues
With a traditional legacy phone system, every office phone needs its own physical wire connecting the phone all the way to the phone system in the closet. This is a very inefficient way to wire an office and it has a number of disadvantages.
The Old Way: When you install a new phone, you also need to run a new cable all the way to the phone system closet. This could be a hundreds of feet. Most businesses pay an hourly fee for their phone provider to drive out and run the cable. This can easily cost hundreds of dollars.
How you save with a Hosted Phone System: No need for “Home Runs” With a Voice Over IP (VoIP) Business Phone System, your VoIP Phones reside on your Local Area Network (LAN). This means that there is *no wiring required at all* in any location within your office that has a PC with an internet connection.
Ongoing Maintenance Costs
The Old Way: When an employee moves from one place in the office to another, they usually need to bring their Computer and their Phone with them. The Computer is usually easy, unplug it in one place, move it, and plug it back in, in the new place. The phone however needs to either be re-programmed or the wiring needs to be changed in the phone closet. Most businesses pay an hourly fee for their PBX Vendor to drive out and perform this at a cost of over one hundred dollars.
The Freedom to Take your Phone Anywhere with a Hosted Phone System: Unplug your phone from your desk, and plug it in anywhere on your LAN. No configuration required, No wiring required, No hassle!
What if I don’t have a LAN Cable/Cat 5 cable/internet connection at the location where I want a VoIP Phone?
You have two options in this case. If this will be a permanent location for a phone, IPNetVoice is a full service telecom provider, and that includes additional wiring requirements! Alternatively we can recommend a number of wireless phones depending on the physical characteristics of your environment. Contact us for additional information and we would be happy to schedule a site survey to assist with any of your wiring needs.
Here are some examples where IPNetVoice goes above and beyond in support:
- Full Service Staff dedicated to Vermont
- Unlimited Telephone and Email Technical Support
- Stock of Spare Network Components
- Dispatch ready support specialists centrally located in Colchester, Vermont
IPNetVoice hosted PBX phone system integrates with all of your existing familiar technology.
Various features of the system for users and administrators are accessible over every major web browser including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome. You can access the system interface anywhere with a computer.
Receive voicemail messages or call recordings, right to your email. Receive these emails in your office, on your mobile phone, or at your home.
To demonstrate how simple to use our Hosted PBX Phone System is, here are some common tasks you would perform on a Phone System.
How do I set up a Call Forward for my extension?
There is a call forward button on your phone. Press it, and you will be prompted for the number to forward to.
How do I set up my extension to try to find me at my mobile phone and my home office when I don’t answer at my desk?
You can log into your user portal with any browser from any internet connection! With one click you are on the call forwarding page. Enter your number in the prominent telephone number text area. Click save and you’re done!
Can I check my voicemail remotely?
In the user portal, you can enter an email address. All voicemails will be sent to your email, with the voicemail message attached. Listen to it on your smartphone, or at any computer. You also have a remote telephone access number as well as visual voicemail through the web.
Have a problem?
Give us a call at 802-448-5580. After you contact us, we won’t forget about your issue until you tell us you are satisfied with the resolution.
Here is a partial list of the features of IPNetVoice’s hosted PBX phone service.
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Screening based on Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Call Forward Find Me/Follow Me
- Call Transfer
- Call Pickup
- Call Queues
- Call Queue Statistics
- Call Parking and Retrieval
- Do Not Disturb
- Virtual Extensions
- Voicemail from Phone, Email, Web
- Visual Voicemail on iPhone
- Call Recordings”
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Hunt Lists
- Call Logs
- Distinctive Ringing
- Web Click to Dial
- Sidecar support for Desk Phones
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) / Auto Attendant
- Internet Fax / E-Fax*
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Outlook Integration*
- CRM Integration*
- Custom Technology Integration*
- Conference Rooms*
- Real-Time Conference Management
- Music-On-Hold Management and Upload
- Click to Dial
- Company Directory
- Enhanced Support
- Comprehensive Documentation
- Real TIme Operator Panel
- Intercom Calling / Paging
- Called Business Identifier
- Network Efficiency
- Supports Multiple Locations
- Schedules and Office Modes
We only provide hosted PBX phone systems, because we are a telephone service provider and that is where our expertise lie. When you need a new feature, you don’t want to tell your phone provider who will send a letter to the manufacturer. With IPNetVoice hosted phone systems you can make your feature requests directly to us, and we will be more than happy to develop them. Have a feature idea? Contact us!